Hi here is the easier way to remove control panel programs.
1. Edit your control.ini file in your Windows directory.
2. Under the section add the appropriate .cpl file.
3. For example to get rid of Network add netcpl.cpl=no
4. This will disable users from accessing the network control panel.
1. You can remove seected icons in your Control Panel by simply moving, deleting or renaming the *.cpl file in your C:\WINDOWS\SYSETM directory.
2. The icon or file will still work even if it is not on the control panel screen.
At list of the CPL files can be found in this section at Control Panel CPL Files