hi are you bored of pressing F8 in the start up for a change do the following
instead of hastily clicking on F8 at StartUp to display the start up menu, you can configure it to open automatically.
1. Use Explorer and locate Msdos.sys in the root directory ? it is a hidden file.
2. Maintain a copy of the Msdos.sys file in case of an error.
3. Open a command prompt window and strip the file’s attributes by typing
attrib –h –s c:\msdos.sys
4. Edit the file in Notepad. Under the [Options] section, type:
where x is the delay in seconds. Default value for x is 30.
5. Save the file
6. Again, open a command prompt window and reset the file’s attributes by typing
attrib +h +s c:\msdos.sys